Meatloaf Cupcakes

I had to share this recipe with ya'll.  It's sooo simple and takes no time to cook.  It's meatloaf cupcakes!!  They are so simple and you can put together a good home cooked meal in about 30 minutes.  Who doesn't like to sit down to some good meatloaf and mashed potatoes?

All you do is mix up your meatloaf like you normally do.  You can use any recipe you want, but I'll include the one I use at the end of the post.

This is how they will look when you fill the cupcake pan up.  I overfill mine some and they do just fine.

I kept getting photobombed my the kids!  They love helping out in the kitchen, especially with this meatloaf!

Just preheat your oven to 350 degrees and put your meatloaf mix in a regular sized cupcake pan.  Bake it for 20 - 30 minutes (depending on your oven).  It's as simple as that!  You can make your mashed potatoes while your meatloaf is in the oven and you have a great home cooked meal!


 This is how it will look when it's all done!  There is a little grease, but it's not near as much as when you cook it in a loaf pan.

When you let the meatloaf cupcakes cool a little you can get them out really easy with just two forks.  Just use them like tongs and pick them up out of the cups!

Meatloaf Cupcakes
  • 2 pounds hamburger meat
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 eggs
  • Italian bread crumbs (Just use as much as you think is right.  I've never measured how much I put in there.)
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Garlic, minced (I like a good amount of garlic but just add this to your taste.)
  • Couple splashes of A-1
  • Ketchup for the top.

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
  2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
  3. Form a small ball of your mixture and place in cupcake pan.  Squish it down so that it fills the cup.
  4. Place ketchup or which ever sauce you like, on top.
  5. Bake 25 - 30 minutes


I hope ya'll enjoy the recipe!  My family loves this way of eating them much better than the loaf.  Let me know how your family likes it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

 
Mishaps of a Southern Momma Blog Design by Ipietoon